UNIVERSITIES WE OFFER
Hebei Medical University
Academic Strength & Environment
Hebei Medical University (HEBMU) is one of the oldest and best medical universities in China. Its history can be traced back to 1894, Qing Dynasty. HEBMU lies in Shijiazhuang-the capital city of Hebei Province, which is 283 kilometers away from Beijing, taking about 3 hours by driving. As the important traffic hub and scenic resort, Shijiazhuang is a promising modern city.
HEBMU is a comprehensive medical university composed of western medicine, traditional medicine, pharmacy and other subjects offered in 14 colleges and 15 specialties. The total value of its instruments and facilities is 147million RMB, and the library contains over 540 thousand volumes of books. Occupying a total area of 185 acres, now it has 12700 students on campus, including 3000 graduate students and international students from Korea and Japan etc. Hebei Medical University has a body of high quality teaching staff made up of 863 professors and 1350 associate professors. Among them, there are 1 academician of China National Engineering Research Institute, 2 candidates of the Institute and 112 experts who can enjoy the State Council Allowance.
Hebei Medical University owns 6 hospitals, 4 of them are provincial-level ones. They have a total of 4500 sickbeds. In addition, there are other 16 secondary hospitals, 60 teaching hospitals and internship bases, 8 libraries, 8 provincial research institutes and 9 kinds of academic publications edited and published by the university. These provide good conditions for clinic teaching, training and internship, effectively guaranteeing the quality of teaching. The Clinical Medicine in HMU ranks the 16th among China universities.
In the past few years, Hebei Medical University has become an important window of cultural and economic exchanges with the world. It has established closer cooperation with about ten medical colleges and research institutes of Japan, South Korea, America and France successively. 24 foreign experts have been invited to take the honorary positions of this university. Over 400 experts and professors have been sent abroad to give lectures or attend international academic conferences. Nearly 100 young teachers are assiduously studying abroad for Ph.D. degree. Its cooperation with the domestic colleges and universities has grown increasingly.
The MBBS program in HEBMU started from 2004, and firstly approved by the MOE as the qualified university to offer MBBS in English. Till now about 400 international students are studying in HEBMU, mainly from the United States, South Korea, India, Japan, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam etc more than 10 countries.
HEBMU is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc
- The candidate should be healthy without any physical ailments.
- Non-criminal record
- Minimum 50 % aggregate in physics, chemistry and biology inclass 12th/ senior secondary exam
- Have basic English language ability
- Have good moral character and obey the rules and regulations.
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of the valid passport
- Eight passport size photographs
- Health certificate
- Tuition Fees: 30000 RMB per year
- Hostel Fees: 4500 to 5500 RMB per year (depending upon room type)
- University Registration Fee: 800 RMB (only in first year)
- Medical Insurance Fee: 600 RMB per year
- Physical Examination Fee: 380 RMB (only in first year)
- Residence permit: 800 RMB per year
- Hostel Caution Deposit: 1000 RMB (only in first year which is refundable)
- Book Fee: 1000 RMB (in first year)
- Cost of living. 1000 to 1500 RMB per month