UNIVERSITIES WE OFFER
Nanchang Medical University
Academic Strength & Environment
Nanchang University (NCU) is a national university situated in central China in Jiangxi province in the Provincial capital of Nanchang which is south of the Yangtze River.
Jiangxi is famous as the home of porcelain (china).
Nanchang university has it origins way back in 1921 with the beginning of the Jiangxi Public Medical School it furthered evolved in 1940 under the National Chung-cheng University and later on in it’s development Nanchang University was amalgamation of Jiangxi University and Jiangxi Industrial University into Nanchang university in 1993,
in 2005 the Jiangxi Medical college merged with Nanchang university and so in the 21st century Nanchang university is continuing the tradition of tertiary education which it began way back in 1921.
In 1997 Nanchang University was listed as one of the Top Key 100 hundred national universities of the 2011 Project which is a joint co-operation development project between the People’s government of Jiangxi province and the central ministry of Education of the Chinese central government.
- The candidate should be healthy without any physical ailments.
- Non-criminal record
- Minimum 50 % aggregate in physics, chemistry and biology inclass 12th/ senior secondary exam
- Have basic English language ability
- Have good moral character and obey the rules and regulations.
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of the valid passport
- Eight passport size photographs
- Health certificate
- Tuition Fees: 20000 RMB per year
- Hostel Fees: 4900 RMB per year (double sharing room)
- University Registration Fees: 500 RMB
- Physical Examination Fees: 340 RMB
- Resident Permit: 400 RMB per year
- Book Fees: 400 RMB per year
- Medical Insurance Fees: 600 RMB per year
- Deposit Money for Dormitory (Refundable): 500 RMB
- Bedding Items (pillow, bed sheet, blanket, mattress etc.): 400 RMB
- Cost of living: 800 to 1500 RMB per month