UNIVERSITIES WE OFFER
Beihua Medical University
Academic Strength & Environment
Beihua University (BEIHUA) is a provincial comprehensive university with the most extensive scope in Jilin Province. It is situated in the Rime Metropolis and Charming City --- Jilin, which is known as best ski resorts and ideal place for winter sports. Developing from 1906 and through the merger of three colleges in 1999, now BEIHUA has become a top-ranking university owning four campuses, which totally occupy an area of 1,263,700 square meters with a floor space up to 830,300square meters.
Currently, the University has a total enrollment of 22,448 students, including 19,958 undergraduate students, 1,011 graduates and 500 international students from over 50 countries. In its 31 academic colleges, there are 71 undergraduate specialties and 56 Master's programs.
Beihua University Faculty of Medicine, whose predecessor was set in 1949, is made up of 7 colleges and a Center of Life Science Research. There are also 4 major hospitals and 42 practice bases with over 10000 beds. The number of teaching and administrative staff has reached 1345, and among the 426 full-time teachers, about 100 are professors or associate professors. The college recruits more than 4,000 students including 240 international students in clinical medicine program. They mainly come from the USA, Canada, Australia, Qatar, Saudi Arab, Pakistan etc
Faculty of Medicine hosts 2 laboratories co-built by the central government and Jilin Province, 2 Experimental Teaching Demonstration Centers, 9 key labs of Jilin Department of Health. Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine, and Clinical Laboratory are all key disciplines in Jilin Province. The MBBS program taught in English in Beihua University is approved by the MOE of China. Annually, there are 60 seats for candidates.
Beihua University is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
The university has taken the internationalization development and academic exchange with universities domestic and abroad. It established long-term sister university relationships with over 21 universities in America. Britain, Japan, South Korea, Russia United, Arab Emirates, Malaysia etc. In the campus, foreign teachers and pure halal food are all available.
- The candidate should be healthy without any physical ailments.
- Non-criminal record
- Minimum 50 % aggregate in physics, chemistry and biology inclass 12th/ senior secondary exam
- Have basic English language ability
- Have good moral character and obey the rules and regulations.
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of the valid passport
- Eight passport size photographs
- Health certificate
- Tuition Fees: 30000 RMB (in 1st year), 21000 RMB 2nd year onwards (medical insurance is included)
- Hostel Fees: 5600 RMB per year
- Residence Permit: 800 RMB per year
- University Registration: 400 RMB (only in first year)
- Physical Check up: 340 RMB (only in first year if all the original x- ray, report, blood test report and physical examination record for foreigner is brought to China)
- Medical Insurance Fees: 600 RMB per year
- Hostel Caution Deposit: 500 RMB (only in first year which is refundable)
- Cost of living: 800 to 1000 RMB per month