- To produce Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering with the following virtues and knowledge.
- Have basic skills in research and development in the field of biomedical engineering for inventing new things as well as being a business owner in biomedical engineering.
- Understand the principles of biomedical engineering in the field of research and development, production or quality control of government organizations or private companies engaged in the manufacture of medical devices.
- Maintenance, repair, modification, and application of medical devices, hospital engineering including medical technology assessment.
- Management of procurement, using, distribution and consultancy in biomedical engineering works.
- Postgraduate studies in biomedical engineering or related fields.
- Having good ethics and ethics, competency in both national and international competitions and professional readiness.